Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Getting settled

I've finally gotten my bags unpacked and I'm getting settled. I've got one doctors appointment done and will hopefully have my next OBGYN apt in a week or two. I have a sewing class tonight, which I'm pretty excited about as I have my mother-in-laws fancy sewing machine, which I have little idea how to do most things on it. So, after having it shipped to Hawaii, Missouri, Tennessee, and Ohio I'm finally going to learn to use it and all it's features. I've been sewing simple things with a basic stitch and I sew things by hand, but now I can finally sew things the way they should be and learn to make my own clothes!  This is something I've wanted to do for ages! 
Moving with the complications of military life is always interesting, but this time I had my family to help. The pets did great as did my son, but I have to say traveling at 32 weeks pregnant is not exactly the most fun thing to do! Not only do you have the huge belly, you have the need to find a restroom every hour, and that sweet little being inside you is pushing it's foot out and making you rather uncomfortable, while also punching you in your hip.  All and all we were able to make it with only two stops, so that was good.
Now that we've all settled in, it's time to do some garage sale shopping this weekend, get my hair cut, and perhaps sell some of my garage sale stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment