Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's been a LONG time!

Well, obviously I haven't posted anything in AGES and am clearly slacking as I'm sure my oodles of readers can attest. Things have been busy and quite honestly I haven't had much time to post anything. However, I have made some progress today as I am currently typing away until my little boy wakes from his nap.

Recently, I have managed to get the painting done in the nursery and I just need to find some things to add some decorating touches. I have located a pretty mobile that I intend to buy (customized of course so that it will match my perfectly planned out color scheme) despite it being rather pricy, but it will hang from the ceiling and look fabulous I'm sure. My sons bedroom is now complete with a bed and train table which I moved (while managing to seriously smash one of my fingernails in the process) into his room last week. Now I can finally move the crib out and focus on just having the bed in there. Thank God I can get the crib out before hubby deploys so I don't have to do it all by myself...despite the fact that I was the one to put it together in the first place so I am capable.

Preparations are underway for the impending deployment and I am getting things situated to make the most of the last bit of time before he leaves and before I have to do everything on my own. Still not 100% sure of the date, but we know it will be one of two dates. Regardless it will be in a few weeks at the latest so we're preparing.  When the day finally comes you can be certain that I will be blogging everyday!

Well, my little guy is up and jiggling the door handle, a sure sign he's ready to get out of the bedroom. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to open it yet!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment