Monday, April 22, 2013

2:30am, seriously people!

So last night, or this morning rather, I was woken up to the sound of dogs barking (thankfully not my own) and what I couldn't really tell until I lifted my head up and listened was two people screaming at each other. I looked at the clock...2:30am. Seriously, you're having a fight in the middle of the night outside on the road?  So, of course as any good respectful neighbor would do, I got up to peek out the blinds and see what was going on. I look down the road and I see a light (a phone perhaps) waving all over creation about three houses down across the street. Now, my windows are closed, mind you, and I can hear the conversation to the point it woke me up. I listen and hear "it ain't worth it," "I'll call the cops," and "why don't you go home with him tonight."  I can only assume this domestic dispute must have been over a cheating wife or girlfriend as the husband/boyfriend was pretty pissed, but then again so was she. Now, I'm just laying in bed thinking, "if I can hear this over here with my windows closed, I can only imagine what the neighbors next to those people can hear" and I know they have kids. Sadly, today I happened to notice two kids in the house of angry people, so I'm hoping that they are sound sleepers or that it wasn't their parents as there are three vehicles that reside in the driveway. Anyway, my point is, why yell at the top of your lungs outside your house at 2:30am on a Sunday night when you know everyone is home and they're trying to sleep. Not only that, you know there are kids around. I guess in the heat of the moment you don't care, but I would have at least got in the car or gone to another place.

Normally I wouldn't complain too much about a disturbance revolving around noise, but this past weekend I was subjected to 4 hours of bass and later that night at 10:30pm I got to hear more bass from the same house as a jerk decided to pick someone up and leave the music on and car running for 20 min. It's great to have oh so soothing obnoxious bass when you're trying to fall asleep.  All I can say is I'm so over my noisy neighbors. I had to endure several hours of bass from the same house the weekend before so lets just say I'm glad I'll get a break from it soon.

My next doctors appointment, and last one until I get my new doctor, is tomorrow. I have to say I wish I could keep my current doctor, but alas she is not located close to my family so I will be starting fresh and hopefully with a doctor that is open to natural birth and minimal to no medical interventions. Here's hoping it all goes well! Oh, and on a side note, Chipotle has come to town and is opening soon!  I'm so excited! Not that I'll really get to go there opening day or anytime soon thereafter since it's not super close to my house and my son isn't a big fan, but the fact that it's available is awesome! Well, here's hoping all goes well at my appointment tomorrow and that my week is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment