Tuesday, April 23, 2013

That's one expensive skillet!

So today I went to a Princess Party. I had not heard of this kind of a party before and thought...is it sex toys, princess stuff for little girls, candles?????  Apparently, after a google search I found out it is or bakeware/cookware. And I did need to get some small containers for storing Hunter's food, but then I thought...after seeing an awesome demo of a nonstick non PFOA skillet that was awesome and actually worked cooking an egg, I thought what the heck, I'm going to get it. My husband might kill me for spending a little over a hundred dollars on an egg skillet, but seeing as I cook eggs for my son and I almost every other day and we have a cheap crappy skillet, I thought it was a good investment.

So, now that I've bought the skillet, I have to wait about a week to get it, but that's ok.

So today was my 30 week appointment and I measured at 32 so I'm wondering if my little girl will come a little early like her brother. I'm hoping that she's not too early, but I am excited at getting just a little closer. And she's dropped so now I feel her moving around lower and not kicking my ribs so much which is nice. Although, the exchange is that she gets to punch my hips so that kinda sucks. Oh well, that's what happens.

I also managed to make whoopie pies today...something I've wanted to do again since I tried the recipe and made them for the first time about a month ago. They were like heaven and I couldn't wait to make them again. Luckily, my friend LOVES them so I made them and gave most of the rest of them to her so I wouldn't have to endure eating 8 of them all by myself (not to mention try to keep my little boys hands off them since he's not allowed to eat much of that stuff).

Well, I suppose seeing as it's 9:30 I should probably hop off here, get ready for bed and read some more as I'm halfway through my book and it's due back at the library a week from today.  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment