Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Drinks at night on the beach...oh how I miss you.

Today was yet another productive day!  I managed to get to the toy store...after I went there an hour earlier only to find out they didn't open until 10...and the craft store. I got all the things I needed to finish the crafty projects I have planned and even started and finished a couple things. I got the frames I've been working on hung (3 of them) and can now finish the other two crafty projects I have. I bought another train set for my son so he has more to play with and can take some to grandma and grandpas.  I had to stand and wait with a not so happy baby boy for what must have been a solid half and hour for the sale associate to ring it up since the coupon I had printed from an email they sent me didn't register and they had to create a new code. Two squeezy fruit pouches and a binky later we were at our wits end, but luckily he maintained composure enough to only slightly annoy a few people I'm sure. I thought I was going to have an all out tantrum, but luckily it was only some crying and fussiness due to being ready for a nap.

After getting back home, starting on one of the other crafty projects and wasting some time on the computer I get my little guy back up, played a bit, and eventually got to go outside and enjoy the AMAZING weather we had. A storm is brewing this evening and should probably wake me up in the middle of the night, but so far this evening has been nothing but warm air perfect for shorts and a t-shirt. I even had to turn on the ac. I love warm weather.  I suppose I probably better shove my dogs outside before the bad weather gets here to avoid any pinching of the cheeks and possible accidents in the middle of the night.

Right, so dogs have been outside and if you would have added the sound of waves and the salty smell in the air, I could have been in Hawaii. Perfect ocean breeze and warm temperature that was just like when I used to sit on the beach and enjoy a nice drink...or several. Oh how I miss those days!

Well, I suppose I better hop off here, do some more crafty stuff and head to bed. It's been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment