Saturday, February 2, 2013

Oh the suspense!

The anticipation of everything, good or bad is killing me!

I thought my dress for the ball would be here today, it's not. I thought my necklaces I ordered to see what matches the earrings I love and am wearing with the dress would be here, they're not. I ordered some books...they're not here. The ball is Friday and I still have to figure out where to get my makeup done and I haven't. I am getting my hair done in a style I have wanted to try for awhile...but I have almost a week to wait.

I have a week to wait until I find out if I'm having a boy or girl. I have one day until my husband comes home and I can hopefully get more info on whats going on. He still has yet to tell me when he's getting home on Sunday. I have a month or more before I may be alone for 9, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

All and all I just want answers. I'm not stressed about it or upset, just eager to know and get my things!  I did try contacting the store about the dress and I have checked the shipping, so at least I know when my jewelry and a couple books will be here, but the dress and one book is still a mystery.

I am also hoping to get to a place that rents dresses...as a backup...but have to wait until Monday at lest. Oh the suspense of it all.

There's also the upcoming trip to visit family and celebrate my little ones birthday. Which means I have to find some Thomas the train supplies...haven't found a store that has them, so I may be shopping online for this one. I still have to get presents, but I think I have them mostly picked out though. And I have to find a gift for my nephew by the same time since I'll see him back home as well. So much to do, so little time...well, at least when it comes to buying presents because as any parent knows it's hell trying to buy toys when you have your little one with you and they can't have the toy right then and there. Will be doing this tomorrow or next weekend when my hubby can watch our son.

Then there's the not so exciting parts like the possibility of deployment and waiting to see the next time I'll have to wash the dogs paws because they won't stop digging in the freakin yard!  They have a new trench and boy oh boy do I wish I had the charger for the electronic collar because they're too far to throw a ball or get them distracted with something, one doesn't listen for crap, and both of them are stellar performers at covering their paws with caked on mud and then staring me right in the eye pleading to be let back inside while I'm fuming on the other side of the glass knowing full well that they require ANOTHER bath. I don't think I've ever washed these dogs paws so many times in one week or even a day! I can only imagine how thrilled my husband will be when he comes home and sees the masterpiece they've created in the yard. Although, to my defense, he is the one who left the charger back at a hunting place when we went home for Christmas. Anyway, there's so much going on and I just can't believe how much is going to be packed in one month! It seems like it's shaping up to be a good one, but a crazy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment